Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Friday, June 6, 2008

NEW!!! Are you in my Top Spots?

Can I Make Money With This?
Yes, and we believe you can earn more with this fun solution than you can with other traditional solutions. It was built to do more than "make money online" however. It was built to allow you and your readers to interact with each other beyond just comments.

So People Are Buying Ads On My Site?
Technically, yes, but not really. You're not really "selling" ads, you're accepting tips. Advertisers (your readers) do get something in return; a link or an image that displays on your site, but it's not an ad buy. They're "scratching your back". :) Example: "I love this gal's blog, it has great information. I wish I could tip them and give them a few bucks to say thank you." Now you can offer that to them, with some fun benefits.

Click on "Get In My Top Spots" for link to your website -->

No comments: